Information about personal data processing
Lifelike SA – hereinafter referred to as the “Data controller” – collects personal information from its users and uses them to provide our services, hereinafter referred to as the “Service”. The personal information is also collected in order to provide information related to the service itself, or to send marketing communications provided you, the user, has given your consent. This document explains all the reasons for collecting and processing the users’ personal data.
1. Data controller
The Data controller of users’ personal data is Lifelike SA, a company incorporated under Swiss law, with headquarters at Corso San Gottardo, 16, 6830, Chiasso, Switzerland, and VAT No. CHE-178.566.624.
The Data Controller can be contacted by email for any questions related to the processing of user data: titolaregdpr[AT]lifelike.ch
For users interested in the data processing and who are based in one of European Union countries, the Data controller has appointed a representative that can be contacted at this address: Avv. Pierodavide Leardi, c/o Studio Leardi, via Fontana, 22, 20122 – Milano – Italy, e-mail: studio[AT]leardi.it, PEC pierodavide.leardi[AT]milano.pecavvocati.it. The representative is also entrusted by the Data controller for all questions related to data processing.
2. Personal data requested, and the purpose and legal basis for the data processing
In order to be able to provide the service, the Data controller needs to collect the following personal data:
– name, surname, gender, email and VAT number.
Your personal data will be collected in order to:
1) proceed with your request to use the service, conclude the corresponding service and usage contract and carry out all necessary activities for the due performance of the contract, including assistance and accountability services.
2) allow you to register on our website and view and download the information document related to the service even before the service and usage contract is concluded;
3) allow us to send you marketing communications on the service and on our other services.
4) respond to a DEMO request
5) view and access content you are interested in.
We will need to process your data in order to achieve points 1 and 2 above and to perform the service contract to which you are a party and/or provide any precontractual information that you may request regarding the Service.
Your data will only be processed for the purposes of sending marketing communications as indicated at point 3 above once you have provided your consent for us to do so. If you do not wish to receive our communications any longer, you can revoke your consent at any time, which will cause the sending of said communications to cease automatically.
3. Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data and consequences of a refusal to consent to the data processing
Providing your personal data is optional to access your personal area of the website and to use the services. However, if you withhold your consent, it will not be possible for us to provide the service. Indeed, any such refusal to allow us to collect these data will make it impossible to complete the registration and website access process, and to perform the service and usage contract.
Consent to receive promotional communications with information on our services is also optional and you are free to ask not to receive these communications.
4. Period of storage of personal data.
Your personal data will be stored only for the period needed to provide the service for the entire validity period of your subscription to the Service, or to send you our promotional communications until you withdraw your consent. Your personal data will be automatically deleted within 15 days of the end of the contractual relationship, except for legal requirements on data storage, and provided that they are compatible with the technical requirements of these procedures.
5. Communication of your personal data to third parties
Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except to perform the contract between You and the Data Controller, send marketing communications and/or to comply with legal obligations.
6. Your rights.
1) Right of information, access, correction, deletion, limitation and objection to the data processing
You can contact us at any time to receive confirmation of whether there is any ongoing processing of your personal data. If there is, you have the right to access to your personal data and to ask for the correction and/or deletion of all the information about the method, purpose and duration of the data processing.
If you request the deletion of your Personal data, it will no longer be possible to provide service and other possible services, as specified in the general conditions of the contract.
You can exercise these rights in a very simple manner in your personal page of the service, or by directly contacting us at this link.
2) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
In case of violation of your rights on personal data processing, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679, GDPR.